Monday, September 10, 2012

The Manhattan Project

The Friday night prior to the season opener, we had a chance to get a personal tour of the locker room facilities, weight room, trophy room, and coaches offices, by Lauren, marketing major extraordinaire. 

She probably had friends to meet and be--, soda, to drink out in Aggieville that night, but nonetheless she patiently took our family through the inner workings of the KSU Football facility and allowed our kids the chance to see some of the things I've been excited about seeing for a long time. (I also got Klein's autograph in case you missed my first blog post.)

Although I couldn't get access to Snyder's office as requested, I was able to smuggle in a secret spy cam in to take a few photos.  Here's a behind the scenes of one of the nations' most top secret facilities.

This is my undercover secret photo of my father-in-law Mike and Lauren.
This is Sydney contemplating attending KSU upon graduating
 HS when tuition will only be up to $34,349 a year.
Postcard Shot of the Day (PSOD).
We only got through #4 before Erynn found the Mens Locker room.
"Many believe this is Kyle Williams," Lauren informed the group.
We all smiled and nodded knowingly.
 "Damn right it is!" I shouted and no one smiled or nodded.
I stole Klein's mouthguard after this photo was secretly taken.
Note Brown is not chasing anything like Klein.  Ironic?  (Gloves).
Here are the kids running out on the field through the tunnel smoke.
 I asked Lauren what happened to the tunnel smoke and she said something
 about it being a "dumb Ron Prince thing Snyder got rid of."
This is a fantastic quote found on the weight room wall.
Epic photo outside of Snyder's office.
My Bishop jersey does not look as good as this -- it's also an XXL.
I sort of look like I'm wearing Bishop's pajamas when
 I wear it around the house.
Dennis Dodds 9/9/12 "Power Poll"
10. Kansas State That was Miami's reputation being dragged through
Aggieville after 39-point bea tdown. Let's get this out of the way early:
Collin Klein can win the Heisman and K-State can win the Big 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment